1) The very bad day described in this song began promisingly enough. The lyrics tells us, "Woke up an optimist, sun was shining, I'm positive." How did your day begin?
Far too early by one of my daughters who had overslept. She claimed all her three alarms didn't work. I think she forgot them last evening.
2) This song refers to Monday morning. What's on your plate for Monday?
Don't know yet. But I have the flu, so it'll be laundry and cleaning the house with a stuffed nose, sneezing and coughing.
3) The lyrics request, "promise you'll pay my bail." Have you ever had to bail anyone out of jail? (Or have you been bailed out?)
No. Don't even know if the have a bail-system in my country.
4) Rihanna gets top billing in this all-star trio. She says that when she was a little girl, she used to walk around singing "A Whole New World" from Disney's Aladdin. What's your favorite song from a Disney movie?
I don't have a Disney favorite.
5) Rihanna dated outfielder Matt Kemp when he was with the LA Dodgers. Opening Day is less than a month away. Are you a baseball fan?
No. But here in The Netherlands baseball is no item at all.
6) Kanye West also sings on this week's song. When he was a little boy, he spent a year in China with his mother. Have you ever lived overseas (as opposed to just visiting on vacation)?
Not really. But when I stayed in England it became my home. Does that count?
7) Mr.West is part owner of the Fatburger chain. Do you like grilled onions on your burger?
I don't often get a burger, but I'm OK with unions. I like the red ones most, raw.
8) This week's third artist, Paul McCartney, is a vegetarian. Think about your most recent meal. Did it include chicken, pork, or beef? Eggs or dairy?
Well, there are always traces of dairy in a meal. I don't eat eggs, as I've got a metabolic problem and I should keep a close watch on proteins. We don't eat beef often, and I don't like chicken anymore.
But I don't consider myself a vegetarian.
9) Paul was born at 2:00 PM on a Thursday. Do you know what day of the week you were born? Do you know the exact time?
It was a friday. The time...eh... I think it was half past 4 or 5 in the morning.
Have a great weekend!
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
When you want to use the new logo...copy it to your own computer and upload to your site and enjoy!
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.