1) Crazy Sam's mother is terrified of alligators. Just looking at a photo of one of those scaly reptiles gives her the creeps. Is there a member of the animal kingdom that scares you?
Large spiders and snakes.
2) Gators are carnivores, but they aren't picky. If meat isn't handy, they'll munch on fruit. Are you particular about your diet? For example, do you try to eat gluten free, low sodium, etc.?
I have to, because the medics want me to.
Sugar-poor, low sodium, low protein, low fat....But I eat...
3) In Spain, this song was a hit under the title, "Hasta Luego, Cocodrilo." Say something else in Spanish.
I thought of something , but it was italian. So: hasta la vista.
4) When this week's artist, Bill Haley, was a little boy, he made a guitar out of cardboard and pretended to play that until his parents got him a real one. Tell us about something you wanted so badly when you were a kid.
I wanted to play bagpipes. So I tried to make them, which didn't work out. Now I play bagpipes on a real highland bagpipe or smallpipes.
5) Early in his career, Bill did whatever it took to get the gig. When singing cowboys were popular, the Michigan native pretended to be a cowpoke and renamed himself, "Silver Yodeling Bill." Have you ever fudged on your resume or fibbed in an interview?
No. Why should I?
6) When his career was going well, Bill was generous and loved to give extravagant parties at his home, which he called Melody Manor. Do you enjoy playing the host?
Yes, I did. But when I got kids it was over.
7) Bill was blind in one eye, the result of a botched operation when he was a child. Since the blind eye wandered and didn't focus, he always wore a curl over the opposite eye, hoping to draw everyone's attention to the other side of his face. What is there about your appearance that leaves you self conscious?
8) On the other hand, what is it about your appearance that pleases you, and that you would never change?
Give me ten years to think about that.....
9) In 1956, when this song was a hit, Elvis Presley exploded onto the music scene and displaced Bill as rock's top artist. The press and public assumed Bill was jealous of Elvis, but in reality he liked Elvis a great deal. Are you jealous by nature?
No, and that saved me a lot of trouble.
Have a great weekend!
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
When you want to use the new logo...copy it to your own computer and upload to your site and enjoy!