1) This song is a plea for a second chance. Are you good at forgiving/forgetting?
Yes, I'm OK with forgiving.
There are only a few things in my life I can't forgive, or rather forget.
Forgetting ...I try....
2) Justin asks his girl to "forget this." What have you done/said recently that you wish could just be forgotten?
I gave a friend advice, because I thought she was open to me and expected my professional opinion.
Turned out she didn't even know she had told me about her trouble and she certainly didn't want me to remember it and help her.
I guess I gave her more friendship than she was prepared to give.
3) Mr. Bieber says he needs just 6 hours sleep every night. How about you? How much sleep do you require to feel sharp?
I need 4 hours. But often I won't get even those 4.
4) Justin prefers D&G underwear, which can cost as much as $102/pair. Sam may be crazy, but there's no way she'd spend that much on underwear. What's something you're willing to splurge on?
Certainly not on underwear at that cost. I would rather give my money away to children without clothes or food.
I don't have much money, so the answer is easy: I don't know.
But if I had money I would try and realize a dream.... so I would spend it on a move to the UK.
5) He may be picky about underwear but not cuisine. He loves Big Macs. If we were going to McDonald's, what would you order?
Depends on the toy with a children's meal.....
Otherwise a cheeseburger and fries....and a banana milk shake.
6) When it comes to healthier fare, Bieber has told fans he enjoys snacking on bananas and grapes. What do you reach for between meals?
Ginger bread and a coffee.
7) Performing in Germany, Justin Bieber told a girl who approached the stage, "Ich liebe dich” ("I love you") and she fainted. Have you ever fainted?
Yes, because of heartproblems. Not because some strange said "I love you" to me. The last one who did was only just fast enough not to be knocked out.
8) As a kid, Justin was teased for being one of the shortest in his class. What do you recall being teased about in school?
Yes, because I had glasses, because I was very thin, because I could sing very beautiful and because I did groceries for the elderly in our street.
9) Random question: Will you be watching this weekend's Super Bowl
No, we can't even get that on TV here.
But I don't want to watch football anyway.
Imagine: grown ups running to get a ball and when they get it they push it away so others will fight over it.
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
When you want to use the new logo...copy it to your own computer and upload to your site and enjoy!
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.