- In what way are you pressing your luck?
Don't think I'm doing that.
- When did you last wield an iron?
I don't know what the expression means.
Does it mean to judge someone?
I try not to do so.
- Not counting buttons on your computer, tablet, or phone, what was the result the last time you pressed a button?
The laundry machine started working.
- What was the name of your high school newspaper?
The girls'school and the boys'school fused.
So we took the first letters of both schools and put them together.
- To “press the flesh” means (usually in the context of politics or public relations) to meet and greet as many people as you can, shaking hands and making personal contact. When were you last called upon to press the flesh, and how were you?
When I worked for the newspaper I had to go to a formal new year's meeting.
It was nice and I was OK.
Want to take part too?
Click the image and you'll get to the main site of the meme.
You can copy the image. Just download to your own computer and upload it again. Don't link directly, because I regularly change the urls of the images and you'll get a red cross at it's place. The maker of the basic graphics is Alevtina. Please give her credit when you use the image.