1) In this song, David encourages his partner to "put on your red shoes and dance." When did you last dance?
Don't tell the family: yesterday.
I heard such good music, I just has to dance in the livingroom.
2) Mr. Bowie recalled that he and choreographer Toni Basil developed a dance step now known as "the moonwalk" for his 1974 tour, nearly a decade before Michael Jackson performed "Billie Jean." Can you think of something you should have gotten credit for, but didn't?
Quite a lot of things, to be honest.
I try and feed politicians with new ideas to make life better for people.
Like the law on burial of preterm babies.
After a miscarriage and preterm birth people were not allowed to bury their preterm children of a gestation shorter than 28 weeks. I urged questions in parliament and it resulted in a change of law.
I also worked very hard in hospitals so parents of babies that died were able to see and hold their children and even dress them themselves. That was quite something in an era that parents were not allowed to see their children anymore after death.
Oh, and there's so much more....
3) Similarly, the band Roxy Music was upset because Bowie copied their "catsuit look" for his own stage wardrobe and made it famous. What do you usually wear, Monday through Friday?
I used to dance in a nice catsuit.... Oh..memories!
Now I like flowing pants with a t-shirt or something like that...at home.
And outside something more decent.
4) David Bowie was particular about the aftershave he wore, and one of his favorites was by Guerlain. Do you regularly apply cologne or aftershave?
Not regularly. But sometimes, just a bit.
5) In school, David's best subject was art. Think back to your own school days. In which class did you excel?
6) In addition to art and music, David Bowie displayed a keen head for business, leaving a fortune of more than $600,000,000. Would you describe yourself as "good with money?"
7) Bowie also appeared in a variety of movies from The Man Who Fell to Earth to Zoolander. Who is your alltime favorite movie actor?
8) One of Bowie's hits is "Life on Mars." If you had the opportunity to travel into space, would you take it?
Ofcourse!! It's one of my impossible dreams....to see the world from the space station.
9) The creators of SpongeBob Square Pants are huge Bowie fans and were thrilled when, in 2007, he appeared in an episode. Sam suspects that she may be the only person who hasn't seen that cartoon show. What about you? Have you ever watched an episode of SpongeBob, start to finish?
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
When you want to use the new logo...copy it to your own computer and upload to your site and enjoy!
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.