- When opposing forces in your life pull you in different directions, how do you recenter yourself and find balance?
I have a look at where both directions stand in position to which person I want to be or want to become.
And I just be that person.
Being myself makes it relatively easy to make a choice.
- What are often the greatest threats to your overall balance?
Being too tired because too many people ask me to do things.
With 4 kids with special needs there´s always something going on, so...
I also can´t deal with injustice and people having an opinion about me which is very far beside the true me.
- If you could add just a little more of one thing to your life and have a little less of another, what would they be?
Little less stress, and a lot more money, so I can realize a dream or two.
- What are pluses and minuses of hanging out with mercurial people, and what are pluses and minuses of hanging out with even-keeled people? Which tend to populate your social groups most?
My social world is absolutely minimal at the moment.
I don´t mind people changing their mood, as long as they don´t blame others or me. I like the dynamics of life and of people. But I also had some friends who were very even/keeled. Some gave me a very calm feeling, others were just plain boring.
- What’s you greatest challenge in maintaining a balanced diet?
Salt. I love to eat spinach with lots of salt, but I shouldn´t because of my heart problems.
I´m on a balanced diet for so long, because of my diabetes, that the adjustments I had to make for my heartproblems were simple.
Want to take part too?
Click the image and you'll get to the main site of the meme.
You can copy the image. Just download to your own computer and upload it again. Don't link directly, because I regularly change the urls of the images and you'll get a red cross at it's place. The maker of the basic graphics is Alevtina. Please give her credit when you use the image.