1) This song was chosen because yesterday was Black Friday, the traditional day of sales. Have you begun your Christmas shopping?
We don't do christmasshopping here, because of gift event is going on right now and ends during the night of 5 to 6 december.
2) Are there any Thanksgiving leftovers in your refrigerator right now?
We don't celebrate thanksgiving, but we didn't have leftovers yesterday.
3) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner?
See the answer of the former question.
4) Keith Richards likes France but, alas, the French authorities haven't always been fond of him and his criminal record. Have you ever been to France?
Yes, without criminal record.
5) Mick Jagger jokes that, to be polite to fellow hotel guests, he always finishes trashing his room by 10:00 PM. What kind of hotel/motel guest are you? Are you rockstar rambunctious, or are you quiet? Are you neat? Have you stolen any towels, bathrobes, etc.?
Quiet, neat and I've never stolen anything.
6) Mick Jagger got his financial savvy as a student at the London School of Economics. Are you good with money?
I don't have much, so I don't think so.
7) In the early 1990s, a then little-known actress named Angelina Jolie appeared in a Rolling Stones video ("Anybody Seen My Baby?"). Name an Angelina Jolie movie.
8) In the early 1960s, the Stones nearly avoided tragedy when their tour bus skidded off a bridge. Tell us about a near miss you're thankful for.
When I was young a large marble lamp came down and only just didn't hit me.
Another near miss was when my heart stopped during a heart ultrasound in hospital. Had I been at home i would've been dead.
9) In 1966, when this week's song was popular, CBS telecast How the Grinch Stole Christmas for the first time. What's your favorite Dr. Seuss story?
Who is he?
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.