1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas?
We did and do celebrate christmas, but not in the american way with Santa.
We have our presents early in the month at a special national event.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there?
I'm on the nice-list.
I don't know how I came there. maybe because I took all my meds in time.
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest?
No. not at all.
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year?
No money for others, so certainly not for me.
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie?
I like old fashioned christmasmovies. Don't know names at the moment.
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day?
No, never. I don't even know if the cinema is open.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party?
I never had a christmas party.
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather?
9. What will you remember most about 2014?
Recovering from heartfailure.
My favorite cardiologist suddenly left, which meant that care went from perfect to crap.
It was also a year that my autistic son moved to protected living.
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.