To be honest, I haven't been in an amusement park for many. many years.
But I never really enjoyed the rides.
2) In this song, Bruce likens romance to riding through the tunnel of love. The Red Hot Chili Peppers sing about a "Love Rollercoaster." What amusement park ride reminds you of your relationships?
Well, it's always the stereotyped rollercoaster in any relationship, isn't it?
3) Bruce's nickname is The Boss. Who was your best boss? What made him/her a good supervisor?
Difficult question, as I've had quite some good bosses.
My boss at university was not the best, as he gave me my own responsibility and his.
But I enjoyed it a lot and I have learned a lot by doing all his work too.
I didn't mind a bit.
So he wasn't a good boss technically, but has been from a personal and historical point of view.
And when I was a telephonist I had a really good boss.
She was firm, with all those women there she had to be.
She also knew her people well and gave compliments at the right time.
She trusted me, even though I was 15 (and older), and she was right.
4) Bruce's father was a bus driver and his mother was a legal secretary. What professions did/do your parents work in?
My father was a flying engineer in the British Royal Airforce, and later worked at the national telephone company in an organising position.
My mother was a telephonist.
5) Bruce met his wife Patti at a bar in Asbury Park. Do you believe you can pick up lasting love in a bar?
Well, it happened to quite a lot of people. So....
6) Springsteen was unable to work for years because he was embroiled in a lawsuit with his management company. Have you ever been sued, or sued someone else?
No, never and I hope it stays that way.
7) Bruce won an Oscar for writing the title song for the Tom Hanks movie Philadelphia. Do you have a favorite Tom Hanks movie?
No, I don't think so.
8) Bruce's official Twitter account (@springsteen) has more than 389,000 followers. Do you tweet? If so, how many people follow you?
It's not important how many people follow you, because some just do because they want to be followed back and have lots of followers. It's more important if you can find people to talk or have fun with.
9) Bruce's drummer, Mighty Max Weinberg, led the band on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien. Who do you think is funnier -- Conan or Jay Leno? Or are you looking forward to Jimmy Fallon?
Well, it's american TV, isn't it? I should look up those people, watch them online and give a fully informed answer, but I won't. How can I look forward to someone I don't know at all?
Have a nice weekend!
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.