1) How did you meet your best friend?
Don't know anymore. At school, or here in the playground. I don't know. Shame on me!!
2) Mother Winters used to say she loved all us kids equally, but at various times she liked one of us more than the others. Does your "friend ranking" ever shift? Or is the person you think of today as your best friend always #1?
There was someone else. A friend of over 42 years. But this ended a few months ago, because of his lack of respect for other people.
I'm very loyal, so I'm still a bit shaken by my own decision to end the friendship. Can't be friends with someone who doesn't respect others.
3) What makes you a good friend?
I'm a good listener, caring, loyal and all that. I'm just a good friend.
4) Think back to your childhood -- what games did you and your friends like to play?
Rope jumping, sleeing and all that sort of childhood games we used to play then.
5) Would you rather lose your hair, or the little toe on your left foot? (Yes, you must commit to giving one up.)
Awww, that little toe is already so very little... I can do without.
But I also can do without my hair.
Hope others can do without it too without getting a heart attack because of laughter.
6) Think of the phrase, "like nails on a blackboard." What is your least favorite sound?
The very same sound.
7) Do you add fabric softener to your wash or place a softener sheet in the dryer?
I use the dryer as little as possible. It's far too expensive.
8) Showtime, HBO, or neither?
9) Have you ever fired a gun?
No, ofcourse not. Who do you think I am? Or what?
We're not allowed to have guns here.
We're peaceful people, have keys and locks on our doors and a phone to call the police when we need force to get someone removed.
Apart from that I can yell as bad that people won't be able to hear anymore after I've been yelling, so no guns.
Want to take part too?
Click the logo.
Logo made by me with photo from Mirna.