1) Crazy Sam is beyond sick of all things Kardashian! What's a topic you're just tired of and don't want to talk about anymore?
I don't get tired quickly, but I think all the attention for the private lives of celebreties, football women and such is just a waste of time.
2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player?
I don't have an iPod or Mp3 player. But i know his songs anyway.
3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning?
About 3 minutes for a quick wash and comb.
4) Rod's first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don't have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don't have children OR siblings, well, tell us what's immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don't have anything to your left ... Oh, hell, I give up!
17 and 26, and between.
5) Which do you prefer -- french toast or pancakes?
Ugh... french toast!
So it's pancakes.
6) When was the last time you lost your cool?
A long time ago.
In my mind? Just a moment ago, as my autistic son hates to shower and I think it's time. So I have to be very patient and talk him into it.
7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil?
No. not really. I think they're cute, but not to have and hold in a cage.
8) Are you ticklish?
Don't even dare to look at my feet!!!!
I once kicked a doctor when he tried my reflexes there. I think he still remembers it.
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What's your go-to remedy?
Have a nice weekend!
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.