1) Are you impatient?
No, I'm not under normal circumstances.
But when things really need to be done and I know a fast way of dealing with something and I see someone can't take a decision, I tend to get things finished rightaway.
2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
Yea, sure. Especially weathermen, and -women. LOL!
3) The microwave is a great invention for those who "don't want to wait." What was the last thing you prepared in yours?
I only heat up things. So it probably has been a quick meal for one of the kids.
4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star.
Dunno and I don't feel the urge to break my brains...
5) What's the last bit of advice you received?
A former teacher of the kids telling me I did so well with bringing them up that I would be perfect as a foster mom.
I was happy with that, but I don't think I'll be elegible as a foster parent at my age. LOL!
6) What's the last advice you gave?
To one of my kids: eat healthy and don't use your tongue so much for speaking. LOL!
7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
I always look forward to spring. It's my fav. season. The birds, new leaves, flowers, bright skies...
9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?
Want to take part too?
Click the logo.
Logo made by me with photo from Mirna.