1) Do you owe anyone a phone call?
There's someone who wants me to call, but I won't. I'm my own boss, so...
2) Do you still have a landline phone?
No, I was one of the first to pull the plug.
I don't like phones.
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book?
Last week, in the online phone book.
4) Do you receive more calls or texts?
Can't text on my phone.
5) Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada?
6) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else?
In bed before going to sleep.
7) Mother Winters can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at?
Watching the dust.
That's a chore.... one needs to see it before one can clean it. Oh yes!
8) Do you consider yourself competitive?
I never did until I started cityville. Then I found out I can be very competitive.
Most of the time however I want to do things my way, and then there's no competition.
9) Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!
Red dwarf. LOL!
Want to take part too?
Click the logo.
Logo made by me with photo from Mirna.