1) Have you ever been to the opera?
Yes, and I enjoyed it.
2) Maria Callas was often called a "diva." Is that a compliment or a criticism?
In that time it was a compliment.
3) Aida was composed by famous Italian Giusseppe Verdi. In addition to opera, what else can the world thank Italy for?
Spaghetti. One of the fastest meals I can make my family.
Pizza: which keeps one of my sons silent of needed.
Etna: fascinating vulcano.
4) Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek. Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece?
Don't have the money.
But I've been in Italy and I liked it. I could understand the language quite well and speak it a bit, and to me that's important. I alwyas like to be able to meet peope and talk about things.
5) The Marx Bros. starred in A Night at the Opera. What's the funniest movie you have ever seen?
6) What's for dinner tonight?
We haven't decided yet.
We will sit together and see what's availabkle and what we can make of it.
Should be a TV show such moments.
7) Are you wearing any jewelry right now?
No, but I always wear a mala.
8) Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes. How do you treat the common cold?
I ignore it, spray my stuffed nose if necessary.
9) Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive?
I don't drive, not do my glasses.
Want to take part too?
Click the logo.
Logo made by me with photo from Mirna.
You can request the logo, but only when you will credit properly.
There's also a header and a square of 125x125 available.