1) Do noisy storms scare you?
No, not at all.
I love storms, especially at the beach.
2) Mother Winters tells us Lena Horne was considered one of the great beauties of the 1940s. Whom do you consider one of today's most beautiful women?
Don't care. I think it's more important what kind of people women are than if they are good for the eye.
3) Crazy Sam admits it -- there's a big bag of recycling she really should take out to the bin. Yet she's composing this meme. What should you be doing, instead of answering her questions?
Dishes, laundry... just wait a few minutes.
4) Sam may be crazy, but she's not stupid and will never waste her money on Cialis, no matter how many unsolicited emails she receives! What's the most recent addition to your spam folder?
My filters are doing quite well, thank you.
They've accepted I'm not a man needing blue tablets.
5) What was the last thing you cooked?
One of the national dishes: potatoes, carrots, unions and sausages.
6) Do you remember the lyrics to your either your high school or college fight song? If so, please share a bit.
we didn't have a fight song...why should a school need a fight sons???
We did an identification song, though.
I know them both, still by heart.
7) "Samantha" is the feminine of "Samuel" and means "Listener." What's the derivation of your first name?
The kabalarians say:
The name of Laane gives you a responsible, reserved, and dignified nature, able to find a certain amount of success in anything you undertake.
You have an appreciation for the finer and deeper aspects of life.
Your scholarly, studious interests incline you to art, literature, philosophy, music, and drama.
You wonder about the deeper aspects of life contained in religious theories and occult beliefs.
Others may consider you to be aloof and unemotional since you often find it difficult to express spontaneously.
They could interpret your quietness as disinterest and aloofness, for they do not realize the depth of your feelings and thoughts.
You require time alone, especially in the outdoors, to cope with the pressures of life.
This name causes tension to affect your heart and respiratory organs, resulting in colds or bronchial conditions.
8) Are you following the NBA or NHL this year? If so, which team are you rooting for?
9) Gloves, umbrellas, sunglasses, keys -- which of these do you misplace most often?
But I've got many pairs, so there's always one I can find.
Want to take part too?
Click the logo.
Logo made by me with photo from Mirna.
You can request the logo, but only when you will credit properly.
There's also a header and a square of 125x125 available.