1) This song was inspired by the Bogart/Bacall movie of the same name. Do you have a favorite Humphrey Bogart film? Which one?
No. Not a Humphrey Bogart one.
2) Where do you rent movies? (...)
3) Have you ever been to the Florida Keys?
No. I don't live in the USA.
4) According to government statistics, more than half the people who currently live in Florida were born in another state. Were you born in the state where you currently live?
I'm not american.
But I live at the same town where I was born.
5) To be honest, Crazy Sam really hates this week's featured song. (Hear it here.) Do you like it? Loathe it? Or are you unfamiliar with it?
I start to feel a bit left out in this meme...
6) Local authorities in a suburb of Sydney blasted Barry Manilow songs into a neighborhood park to keep "hooligans" away after dark. Is there an artist or song that would make you run in the other direction?
7) Two of the most common fears are going to the dentist and speaking in public. Do either of those really get under your skin?
I like the dentist as long as he stays out of my mouth. LOL!
I love speaking in public.
8) We're having burgers. What do you want on yours?
Pff...burgers. It's not our national food. I don't particularly like burgers.
9) Here's your chance to do a shameless plug -- What charity or cause do you wish got more support?
Well, our paper needs a financial injection, so....
Want to take part too?
Or want to read other answers?
click the logo
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.