1) Do you believe there's only one person (and there ain't no other) for you? Or do you think we can truly love several partners over the course of our lives?
I hope several during a lifetime. Not necessarily more at a time, but I think the different stages in time create different relationships.
2) Do you have this, or any other, Christina song on your iPod/mp3 player?
Don't have such a thing.
3) Christina Aguilera won a Grammy for her performance of this song. What do you deserve an award for? And who would you thank in your acceptance speech?
According to my kids I deserve an award for mothering.
I would thank them, and for all those who stood by and didn't lift a finger, for making me work a lot and be as fit as I am now.
And I would thank school and all those other organisations and people in them for making my life as difficult as possible, for hurting my children and me, for providing so much paperwork that our neighbourhoodorganisation certainly got a lot of money out of it when I threw it all away. I learned a lot about myself, but doubt if they really looked inside their hearts and had our best interest as a focus or their own ego.
And I would thank all those who have been my friend, for a short or long time, who made us grow, reach out to others to help them, and who enabled us to be ourselves.
4) Christina Aguilera has her own brand of perfume. Do you have a fragrance or scent you regularly wear?
No. I try to be as smelless as possible. When I'm at the shops. in the bus etc and the awful smell of young people reaches my nose....ugh... They think they're doing well with all those terrible smells. But they're not.
5) Do you have any allergies?
Yesp, for certain smells. Like for one of the main brands of deodorant young peope use. Some food allergies too.
6) There's an older lady who proclaims during a TV commercial, "I will give up beer, bread, wine or soda but I won't give up Life Alert!" No, we're not going to debate her diet. Instead the question is: What are some of the staples that are always on your grocery list?
Nothing for me. Just healthy food for the family.
7) What's your favorite sitcom of all time?
Is As the World a sitcom? It's my favorite.
8) When it comes to your socks, do you prefer solids, stripes or prints?
Haha. I have some nice ones with flowers the girls bought me years ago. They won't perish... I wear them. I hate stripes.
9) At what age do you consider a person "middle aged?" And when do they transition to "old?"
There's some official age for all that isn't it?
But I think it's mental age that counts.
You're old when you're not participating anymore, and middle-ages when you complain a lot about younger generations. LOL!
Want to take part too?
Or want to read other answers?
click the logo
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.