1. When was the last time that you danced in public?
I think it's two years ago.
2. Tell us about one of your closest friends.
He's kind, but growing old now. He's loosing his idealism, and it moves me to see that. It's painful to watch people who felt so free cling on to familiar things.
Life was never able to disappoint him, but the past two years people did.
3. What is the most that you have ever lost?
Dear friends who moved to another part of the world.
4. What was the last thing that you have done to help a neighbor?
Make a series of photos of the extension of their roof.
5. It’s election season. What do you think the priorities of the United States really should be?
Stop lying and accepting lies to win.
6. What was the last severe weather situation that you and your neighbors endured?
7. Have you been or are you a vegetarian? Thoughts?
No, but I'm not eating a lot of meat either.
Calling yourself vegetarian because you say you respect life should make you consider that you eat life anyway when you eat vegetables and fruit.
8. If you had a wish for your future, what would it be?
You know, that cottage.
9. Who just doesn’t get it?
I', nopt going to tell you.
Want to take part too?
Or want to read other answers?
click the logo
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.