1. Has talking to a stranger ever caused you a problem?
Yes. Those who have read my blog know.
2. Have you ever gloated or wanted to brag over success?
I'm sure I have. I'm human.
But the past years I don't care to gloat or brag.
3. What do enjoy most about your life?
The girls and nature.
4. Do you ever over think a situation in your life?
Yes, I do. To the point that I have to say to myself that I have no influnece over things whatsoever, because most think-worthy situations are those created by others or by an interpay between others and me.
5. Tell us about your best friend.
He's a good guy, a real individual who is able to be himself and he doesn't care at all what others think. He's wise.
6. How important is intelligence when picking (or having picked) a mate to you?
Let's say it was present. But I didn't want to hand the results of an IQ test to me.
7. What's the closest situation that you've had to dealing with an enemy?
Closest? 1 meter. LOL!
8. What was the circumstance that led to your most recent utterance of aha!?
I was just a tip of a pencil away of filing a very serious complaint against someone high in the hierarchy last week and then I got a letter of the organisation stating he's leaving.
9. Have you ever tried getting even?
Maybe, in the past.
I'm not much of a competitor, nor a hatred driven person.
Want to see other people's answers or take part yourself?
Click the logo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.