1. Who makes the best moves in your life?
I don't understand the question. What do you mean?
2. Tell us about a time where you had to be selfish with your time, and felt guilty about it (whether it was time taken from your children or a significant other).
It's always a struggle to take some time for myself. In fact, only when I get very ill I take the time no matter what.
3. Do you feel that you can create more sex appeal or that it's just a given?
I think sex appeal is in the eyes of the observer.
So I don't care much about it.
4. Do your religious beliefs really influence your behavior?
Yes, and they did so even before I realised those beliefs.
I'm a buddhist and I think my behaviour is different from a lot of people as I don't judge very often, for instance.
5. Do you feel there are some things in a significant other that you can't change because of their sex?
Haha!! I haven't written the bookseries yet.
6. Do you see a younger less secure person when you gaze in the mirror?
No, I get the fright of my life each time! The person in the mirror looks a lot older than I am.
7. If you have ever been pregnant, or have been with a woman who was, how did effect your sex life?
Get a life yourself!!
8. What would you like to work on to become a better person?
I've stopped trusting a certain kind of people a while ago.
9. When did you think that you understood the sacrifices that people in the military make on behalf of their country?
My dad was in the RAF of England during WW2. He helped free our country from German occupation. So I grew up with it all.
This was really on behalf of our country.
Many battles are fought because governments want to impose their views on others, while at the same time their countries are in no real danger at all. It's sad peope have to die for that too. And most doo.
Want to see other people's answers or take part yourself?
Click the logo.