1. What do you have planned for fun in the summertime?
Nothing yet. But I want to have a day at the beach with the girls.
2. Who was the last celebrity that you thought was bright until you saw them interviewed?
No anser, because I almost never care for that sort of thing.
Who did impress me even more than she did as Carly is Maura West. I heard her on a radio interview a few days ago and I'm very, very impressed.
3. Do you think that the U.S. and our present war(s) seem to just ignore our history?
Well, let's say that your own values are ignored.
Peace and democracy can't be enforced with weapons.
4. Have you ever conformed just to "fit in"?
Yes, like everyone else I've had that period in my life.
I don't want to fit in anymore. When I do I do, when I don't I don't.
5. Do you feel that you at times do not enjoy the moment because you are worried about what will come next?
Yes. But it's against what I want for a lifestyle.
Most often I take each day as it comes.
6. Does it seem that when you learn more about yourself, that others' opinions of you seem stupid?
No. I don't care what others think about me.
But I know some people who think I'm a little dependent woman, not being able to think for myself, living under the rule of my husband.
It comes from one woman and she has influenced a few people who can destroy my family.
So I don't think that opinion is stupid, it's ill informed and downright scandalous!
7. In rock & roll history, what bands or artists do you think made the biggest impact?
I just enjoyed the music and I guess I will come up with some names everybody knows.
8. Who do you blame for the state of the economy? Why?
People who wanted to have loans for things we just pay for.
You can't live on an illussion of wealth... well, they could for a short time.
9. Do you get upset and do you think you're being lazy when you do nothing?
Well, I'm not lazxy at all, so that's not a problem.
But I regret a day isn't a week, there's so much to do and not enough time, because I think being available for my kids is more important than anything else.
Want to see other people's answers or take part yourself?
Click the logo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.