Yes, I think so and I know.
I've seen many people realise what's important in life and that they are responsible for their own reactions.
I've also seen people change for the worst. Ego is a key note in there.
2. Do you think there is anything wrong with being average?
3. Do you believe in fairy tale love?
Yes, I do.
I've witnessed a few couples who managed to stay in love and to be competely caring for each other until death.
4. Has anyone ever spread something malicious about you?
Yes. And I don't understand why.
I guess raising 6 kids with relative ease, pleasure and creativity was a kind of mirror to their own problem rainsing just 2.
5. Have you ever done something at a party that you've ever regretted?
No, and I've had my fair share of parties.
6. How do you go about setting your goals?
I always take my kids into account.
And I'm flexible.
7. Do you believe you deserve everything you want?
To be honest: yes! I don't want much.
8. Do you have people in your life you could always count on?
I have. But I don't lean on them.
9. Did you ever make a close friend from someone that you've dated?
Yes. Oh yes. Lucky me.
Want to see other people's answers or take part yourself?
Click the logo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.