1. What was the last pill your doctor prescribed? Why?
Meds for diabetes.
2. How well do you swim?
When I was young I even won contests for school and for the district.
3. Who has a big mouth that you like?
I don't know.
4. Do you believe in political correctness?
Yes, one should strive for it.
But many politicians don't even try.
5. Do you ever patronize people?
Can't remember.. so it doesn't happen often.
I think all people are equal, we make different choices.
I'm not perfect, others aren't perfect.
6. Do you or someone you know strive constantly to be perfect?
Yes, I know a few.
Some are very nice.
7. What song are you totally sick of and why?
There's one song that's plugged this season, and when I hear it I'm ready to switch off whatever is playing it.
8. How old were you when you got cocky? Or did you never go there?
I never felt the need when I was young.
My grandma said: Just be yourself and that's enough.
9. When you compete with someone, have you ever gotten hostile?
Want to see other people's answers or take part yourself?
Click the logo.