1. The Beach Boys are back together (everyone alive, Dennis and Carl have passed, including Brian) for the first time in 25 years. It's their 50th Anniversary tour. Their new single is called, “That's Why God made the Radio”. Did radio play a huge part of your growing up years?
Yes. When I was very young we didn't have TV, so we would sit around the radio to listen to the music or stories or recorded theatre.
I was very happy to get my own radio, with lamps and relais inside, and copper wiring. Once in a while something burned through. Most of the time a relais. So soon I could repair it myself.
Later I heard my father had been a radio technician in his younger years.
2. What is something that you are disappointed about right now?
I was saving money for a trip to england, but we need the money for other things, so it's gradually disappearing instead of growing.
3. What are you really anticipating right now?
The final exam of one of my daughters.
4. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? What is it?
Out of Africa.
It was on TV about a month ago, but I watched only a small part. Visitors.
5. If you could bring one person back from the dead, who would it be?
One woman, and one man: gram and dad. Can't make a choice between them.
6. Who was the last person you hung up on?
I try not to end a phonecall as sudden. So I can't remember. Guess it was one of the boys moaning for more money.
7. Does it bother you when meme makers separate questions that could've been combined?
Noop, but I do feel bothered when they're about american issues, about american tv shows etc. I'm not american.
8. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
So you want to see me running? Haha!!! You won't. LOL!
When I would go to the zoo where I went as a child I would go to the elephants. They say elephants can remember well. I wonder if he remembers me.
9. What is the food you always buy at the grocery store that you can't live without?
A kind of gingerbread I eat in the morning. It's the only food that keeps my sugarlevels in order in the morning.
Want to particpate or read more answers? Click the image.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.