1. Have you ever had a romantic breakup that was easy?
Yes, and it wasn't easy.
Mainly because there was a feeling of being not good enough, lack of self-esteem.
On the other hand... the break-up was mainly due to being too young and studying in dofferent cities.
2. When was the first time that you felt betrayed?
3. Do you feel religious beliefs should have a role in politics?
As a buddhist I wish there was more self-reflection, honesty, compassion and care and ofcourse a lack of war-liking.
4. Are you doing anything special this weekend?
There's always something unexpected happening in our family.
5. Oreo cookies turned 100 years old this week. How do YOU eat an Oreo?
I don't like them, but others that are nice are eaten this way: top, then the broders of the cooky and the cream at last.
6. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
Maybe I should be less inspried to take action when confronted with injustice. It's not good for my blood pressure. But someone has to try to change the world...
7. Describe a time when you should have tried harder.
There are always situations that could have been different.
What's the use of regret?
8. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
Baseball.... not my thing.
9. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
That there are people who are so blinded to help others that they can't see what they should see. They only see what they want to see and don't care about the consequences.
Want to take part too?
Click the logo.
Logo made by me with photo from Mirna.
You can request the logo, but only when you will credit properly.
There's also a header and a square of 125x125 available.