Monday, February 6, 2012

Wire loom

A few days ago one of the lamps in the livingroom started to act weird.
I though it was time to turn in a new bulb and so I did, but it didn't change anything.
The light was going on and out, repeatedly.

Then I found out iot was the switch that caused the problem.
So that was changed too.

While doing so I was a bit irritated by the fact that the electricity wires were just hidden under the couch unprotected.
That was rather strange, because at the other side of the room I had a device to protect the switches and cables.

I realised I had a stretch of wire loom on one of the shelves, so I looked for it and found it.
Within a few minutes all wires were neatly hidden and safely put behind the couch.

Even though we don't have small children anymore I want things around the house to be safe.
I should remember to buy some more wire-loom next week.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.