1. “Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens.” is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about?
I really have to think hard... Hmmm... Sometimes I say that someone looks terrific when that person just looks nice.
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
I never buy DVD's, because I need to spend my money on other things. We´re not even able to buy presents for the december gift event. So that says enough, doesn´t it?
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
Pfff. filling in lots of forms. And I want to knit every family member either a sjawl or a winterhat, so I have something to give at christmas. I have some old wool to use. Think the colours are in fashion again.
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
We don't get a tree before december 6. That's tradition. We should first celebrate Sinterklaas (our december gift event which is non-existent for us this year :() We always have a tree. An artificial one because of the allergies. With the whole lot of ornaments and such. This year we'll have stars in the air which are emitting light. (glow in the dark) Most years I tape the windows into a charles dickens look, and hang golden strips behind them, etc etc.
6. If you could get worry free, cost free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
Yep. At a trusted place. But I think you want to know what I would want to have done: eyes, maybe some liposuction at the hips, even though I would be afraid and probably cancel, and I wouldn't mind some help in the fight against gravity.
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become?
Yes. I'm sure.
8. What will you miss about 2011?
The evening together whith a close friend who's dying now.
9. What is something you'd love to see invented?
Something to repair the computer of my son right now with no cost. I'm so tired of his moaning about it and about the fact that I don't have the money to buy him the videochard he needs.
Want to read more entries? Or join us? Click the logo.
Logo made by me with tubes from Outlaw by Design. It's permitted to download it to your own computer and upload it to your site. Please don´t direct link, as it slows down my site. I´ll change the link regularly so you´re left with an empty space or a red warning sign. Please credit properly.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.