Yes, sometimes I am. Especially when there's music to enhance that mood.
2. What did you think you looked like when you were a teenager?
I didn't think much about myself at the time, even though I was asked to be a model and I was a well- trained balletdancer. Now I think I should have been far more confident and I should have accepted the job.
3. Whose advice are you least likely to listen to?
People who hardly know me.
4. Tell us about a job that you liked when you were younger.
Didn't we have these questions before? I loved my job at a magazine as a journalist and later training for head editor and such. So it's fun and a delight to be back on a resembling job.
5. Would you lie to someone if you knew the truth would end your friendship or relationship?
No. True friendship can deal with a lot.
6. What do you have little or no patience for?
People who are impolite or work unethically.
7. What is there never enough hours in the day to do?
All days lack time for everything.
8. What is the most productive thing that you accomplished in October?
I almost never look back, so I really have to think. Maybe it's coming up with a good plan for the reorganisation of the paper.
9. What have you always wanted to learn but haven't yet?
Have a nice weekend!
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.