1. Has anyone ever intentionally ripped you off? Or perhaps unintentionally?
Oh yes. But I always try to forget a thing like that as soon as possible. It's only money.
I also try to forget the person as soon as possible.
2. When was the last time that you made a quip that fell completely flat and embarrassed you?
A quip? Have to look that up.
It's a joke, yes?
Can't remember I made a joke that went wrong or backfired.
3. When you go to sleep, does it you need to be absolutely quiet or do you need a little noise (radio, TV, music or white)?
I can deal with a bit of music. As long as it's not a discussion about I subject I care about, all is OK.
4. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's? (Come on, you know you have something to contribute!)
5. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it still business as usual?
I used to change my blog every month, then every season and now just when I have the time.
6. Can you remember where you were in life ten years ago? If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
10 years ago.
Life was very busy then, with schools and such.
I would whisper that I did very well and far more than could be expected.
7. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
We went over the fence of a swimmingpool at night. Well, we've got an excuse. It was full moon. We didn't dare to go skinny dipping, but we swam.
8. If you were having a bad day what or who would you turn to for comfort?
A bad day...got plenty past year. Just a big sigh, shoulders straight, chin up and move on.
Comfort is the thought that my friends are always there for me, even when I see them just a few times a year.
9. According to the song White Rabbit, "one pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small". If you were offered these pills today, which pill would you take and where would it take you?
I would take the small one and go to a dear friend who's going through a very heavy time with cancer. I would kiss him softly on his cheek and tell him that fairies really excist, and that he always can remember that kiss when he feels alone or low.
Have a nice weekend!
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.