It was the Dutch day of the parade of the hats, but I didn't have any attention for them. That's a first in a very, very long time.
Next year we will be hit by many cutbacks.
To mention just 6:
- We're in the wrong income group. The middle group will suffer the most.
- Higher medical costs for those with chronic diseases.
- Handicapped people won't get the same amount of support as they had or should get.
That's one of the kids at home hurt very hard. And maybe those that live elsewhere need to be either supported or to come home. (Where do they need to sleep? Share the bath as a sleeping place?)
- Studying will be more expensive...meaning impossible university studies.
That's one of the girls influenced in her future plans forever.
- No increased income next year.
- Less psychological sessions, far higher psychiatric costs.
Because of the new rule we're stuck. We don't have the capital to buy. When we leave our house we can't rent. So we have to stay here or move abroad.
So it's one worry after another or to live by the day.
So let's enjoy the sunlight and the air which are still free.