1. Have you ever lost a lover and spent way too much time wondering what they were doing?
Yep. And it didn't help any of my feelings.
2. What was your favorite vacation ever?
With my dad to England, visiting the family he was with during WW2, travelling wityh a few old mates of him and that family through all of the UK, and then spending a long time in London. So now you know why I want to go back and feel my roots are there.
3. Do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds? Or are you one of those people who absolutely has to know what's going on before it happens?
I love small, but beautiful, presents. I'm happy with a set of 1 euro earplugs, or with an old fountainpen for my collection. Ofcourse I will appreciate that enormous diamond too, if it ever arrives. LOL! My wish is a surprise party, so no, I don't need to now things beforehand. I'm not much of a routine person, but I love to live each day as it comes.
4. Have you ever written a poem? Feel free to share one. Or even a dirty limerick is OK.
Plenty, even published. I don't think poetry should be translated, not to english from my language...
5. Did anything interesting show up in your mail lately besides the bills?
Leaflets, advertisements. That's it.
6. How many of your friendships have lasted more than ten years? Which of your current friends do you feel will still be important to you ten years from now? Family members don't count.
I don't count friends, I feel their friendship. My oldest friend has been my friend for far over 40 years and when he lives long enough he'll be my friend on this earth over 10, 20, 30 40 and 50 years too. He's terminally ill though.
7. Do you own a pet? If so, do you buy them presents for holidays? Do you consider your pet(s) spoiled? If you don't own one, do you think you will one day?
No pets, only kids. I buy them presents for holidays, or more...during holidays. I will own a pet when I live in Scotland.
8. It's Friday afternoon and you're planning your weekend. What's on your agenda on a hot August night?
Depends on if people are BBQ-ing outside or not. I like to sit in the garden, but when the BBQ's are on my asthma gets in the way, so I have to sit inside.
9. What's your worst nervous habit?
Maybe observing others to distract myself.
I'm not sure.
Have a nice weekend!
When you want to participate too or want to read what others wrote, just click the toplogo.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.