1. St. Patrick's Day is March 17th (Thursday). Do you celebrate and wear green? Drink Green Beer? Ignore it?
It's an Irish day, isn't it? Called: Lá Fhéile Pádraig. I'm not Irish, so I'm not celebrating it.
When I would it would feel like taking something Irish away from their culture. I don't want other countries to take away our traditional celebrations.
2. If a leprechaun told you that you could have any amount of money from his pot of gold but it had to be a specified amount for a specified item, how much would you ask for and what would it be for?
For a specified time? That means it wouldn't last and only create a miracle and then disappear again? I wouldn't do that to anyone. So when he doesn't give it for altruistic reasons he should keep it. As simple as that.
3. One of the symbols of St. Patrick's Day is the leprechaun. Name a celebrity that you think would look good as a leprechaun. Name a celebrity that would look ridiculous as a leprechaun. Is there any one celebrity that would make a really scary leprechaun?
Why put people down?
4. For a prize of $1,000,000,000 you are challenged to make yourself a costume for a St. Patricks Day party. The ONLY rules are that you aren't allow to use clothing and it has to be green. Using anything other than clothing, describe your costume to us using ANYTHING else in the house.
As I don't like green very much, I don't have anything green in the house, but a small towel someone gave me many years ago. No need to describe a costume with that small one and a few leaves from the plants. LOL!
5. What day of the week is your busiest? Tell us about your schedule.
It differs from week to week, acdcording to the appointments that are in the agenda.
6. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile?
Little children. They can say such funny things, look so funny.
7. Of all the clothes you own, what do you feel most comfortable wearing, and why?
I have one pair of cotton trousers I like best. They fit well, and are pleasant laundry.
8. On what television show—either past or present—would you like to make to make a guest appearance, and what role would you play?
No role playing for me.
When you 're talking about soaps. I would love to play in As The World Turns as the sister of Lucinda Wash. It's such a pity they stopped the series.
9. What else is on your mind? Go ahead and rant.
No need to rant. With the situation of Japan in mind I feel very humble.
Want to take part too? Click the logo.
Want to read the last post of my other blog? Click here.
Logo made by me with tubes from Outlaw by Design. You can request the logo, but only when you will credit properly.
Here you'll find impressions of my life as a mother of a few children with autism spectrum disorder and a person with heartfailure, some critical reviews of what going on in the world, including medical issues and political subjects. And everything else that keeps me busy.
I'm very honest about my experiences with autism, because only that way I can show how much of a struggle daily life with autism can be.
A series of posts
about lack of knowledge,
lack of concensus between disciplines
and the need for a formal diagnosis
with a psychiatric label
to get support for a unique individual
autism and (no) school.
One of our true autism stories Click the image.
Comments on this blog are made DOFOLLOW for the Google Spiders.
Comments are moderated.
Spam will not be tolerated.
Anonymous reactions will be removed.
Comments linking to sites with pornography, abuse or other content in conflict with my moral standards
will be removed.
Don't comment on my english
when you can't write my Dutch.