Thank you all droppers for staying with me these past months.
We reached our goal to make the paid ads disappear.
Thanks topdroppers of this month:
1. You are a guest on the space shuttle. You just arrived on the moon and realize you forgot something back home that you can't live without. What is it and how do you convince them to go back and fetch it?
It's my lipcare.
I'm sure they won't have me leave the moon just for that.
They'll send it to me pronto in it's own rocket, and have it land rigtht in front of me on a cute little pink parachute.
2. Pretend you are a teacher in a rough public school for one day. You have been assigned to teach Manners 101. You have the "challenging bad butt kids" class.
They are jumping up and down, cursing, and throwing things at you.
What is the first thing you would write on the board?
Haha! I got a group at university that bullied away their teacher.
I just told tem that I already had my degrees and that it was not my responsibility to make them get theirs.
Told them I would be in the restaurant and I would be there for half an hour and then leave.
I only wanted to come back after appologies, my coffee paid and that within the next half hour.
Then I felt.
Ofcourse they came with appologies, enough money to pay for ten coffees and I had the best hard working group ever.
With younger kids I'd probably ask for someone of my family to bring a summerchair and mp3 with earplugs.
I would tell the kids I'm paid to be present, so I will stay and that they have to stay in school by law too. That it's their parents who'll get a heart attack when they see their schoolreports.
I would inform the principal of my actions, then close the door, sit down and enjoy the music until they're quiet and want to be taught.
3. Someone in your family or a friend has started a blog. They think it is anonymous but you have figured it out. They are saying derogatory things about you. Do you tell them or do you read it for awhile?
How would you handle it?
I would comment anonymously and tell them their comment isn't nice for the person they're talking about.
Then I would never return.
4. If you had one dollar left in your pocket, what would you spend it on?
Lipcare, so I can put the spare one in my bag for my travel to the moon. LOL!
5. President Obama and the First Lady are coming over for dinner. What do you serve?
They're welcome and I would ask them to bring the kids too.
They have a choice between tomato soup and mushroom soup,
then I would serve a real dutch dish, like boerenkool met worst,
and have icecream as desert.
I would treat them as friends and make them feel like normal people for the hours they're here.
Ofcourse I'll take him aside for a few moments to stress the importance of international relationships, on the way we deal with our army (and our laws which state it's an army for defensive purposes only, and I would stress the importance for international cooperation on the areas of research, diagnosis and treatment of autism.
6. You walk in on your lover. They are trying on your clothes. What do you do?
That'll never happen.
7. Every astronaut must have shots! Choose your vaccination: You only get one and you can't enjoy any of the attributes of the other choices. You choose either:
(1) The fountain of eternal youth and sexual vigor but only for 10 years
(2) perfect health for a lifetime
(3) eternal mind-numbing nirvana and peace of mind
(4) unlimited hedonism for one year with no negative consequences.
I'd choose nr 2 because I know how my health has influenced my life.
Want to take part too?
Click the logo.
You Are Thick-Skinned
People may not always love you, but that's totally fine.
You're happy with who you are, and you don't really crave outside approval.
You love yourself, and that's the most important thing. You have high self esteem.
And because you don't care what other people think, they tend to like you a lot!
You Are Like a Dog
You are a natural best friend. You are very loyal and faithful.
In your eyes, your friends can do no wrong. You will stick with them no matter what.
You have a protective streak, and you can be downright nasty if you're being threatened.
More than anything else, you are playful and laid back. You truly live in the moment.