Monday, November 10, 2008

the continuing story - my letter of today

november 10 2008

Because the schooldocter asked us if he could support us in any way I decided to write a text about the whole situation, stressing the fact that we've had enough stress and that we want the council representative to stop forcing us to deal with the former school of my autistic son.

I used the chance to vent, and I hope he can use parts of it on our behalf. LOL!

I also stressed that I can give him education at his own level, without school.

The school will have a meeting about my boy.
How can they, without knowing his present condition?

I hope that this whole situation will end soon.

Logo made by me with tubes from Outlaw by Design.
It's not permitted to download.


Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.